Past Simple - 5 класс тесты с ответами
- Информация о материале
- Просмотров: 326
Тестовые задания по английскому языку для 5 класса по теме: «Past Simple»
Правильный вариант ответа отмечен знаком +
1. Which of the verbs is irregular?
2. Choose the right verb form:
I …….. a lot of ice cream yesterday.
3. Which of the sentences is correct?
+I came home late yesterday.
-He wents to a museum two days ago.
-Nobody went to school tomorrow.
-She doesn’t enjoyed the ride last summer.
4. Choose the correct verb:
5. You have watched a film with your friend. Ask him/her about their opinion about the film.
+Did you enjoy the film?
-Did you enjoyed the film?
-You enjoyed the film?
-You did enjoy the film?
6. Choose the correct verb form:
She …….. yesterday because her friend had betrayed her.
7. Choose the correct answer to the question:
Did you drink all juice?
-No, I don’t.
-No, I did.
-Yes, I didn’t.
+Yes, I did.
8. You had used a knife without your parent’s permission. What could you say?
-I cuted my finger.
-I cat my finger.
-I cated my finger.
+I cut my finger.
9. Choose the correct verb form:
Did you …….. the window?
тест 10. Which of the sentences is correct?
-She doesn’t visit her grandparents last Monday.
-He don’t watch TV last night.
+I swam in a sea two years ago.
-My mum buyed a cake for the celebration.
11. Which of the verbs is irregular?
12. Choose the correct verb:
Yesterday was a nice day. My friend came to my place and we …….. breakfast together.
13. You want to know about your mum’s day. Ask her a question.
-How were your day?
-How are your day?
+How was your day?
-How ised your day?
14. Which of the sentences is correct?
-I didn’t did my homework yesterday.
-Were he at home that day?
-I sleeped good last night.
+Did you write him a message?
15. Choose the correct verb:
I …….. my workbook.
16. Choose the correct verb form:
We went to a trip last winter. There was a lot of snow and we …….. very happy about it.
17. Choose the correct verb:
It happened two days ago. My friends and I came to a park to have fun together. Everything was great until one of my friends …….. “Look, there is a worm on your hair!”
18. You can’t find your glasses. Ask your family about them.
-Who taked my glasses?
+Who took my glasses?
-Who did take my glasses?
-Did who take my glasses?
19. Which of the verbs is irregular?
тест-20. Take a look at the picture. This was Jim two hours ago.
Now he is at home talking with his mum.
What is he saying?
-I walk the dog.
+I walked the dog.
-I didn’t walk the dog.
-I didn’t walked the dog.
21. Which of the sentences is correct?
+I did my homework yesterday, now I can watch TV.
-I didn’t my homework yesterday, so I’m doing it now.
-You did your homework yesterday?
-He dids his homework yesterday.
22. Choose the correct verb:
I spent all day learning! I …….. 50 pages of my student’s book!
23. Choose the correct verb form:
I …….. so many things last week that I now don’t have enough money to pay for a bus ticket.
24. Which of the verbs is irregular?
25. You are in an airport and want to buy a plane ticket. Fill the missing word in the dialogue:
You: “Can I buy a ticket, please?”
Seller: “No, sorry. I …….. them all a couple of minutes ago”
26. Choose the correct verb:
He …….. his future profession when he was very young.
27. Which of the sentences is correct?
+He spoke English badly, but understood it perfectly.
-She shown us her panting a week ago.
-The phone ringed but nobody heard it.
-He drawed the Eiffel Tower when he was in Paris
28. Your friend told you there was a nice funfair. You came there and realised that you didn’t have money, so you call your friend and ask him/her:
-Did you payed for your visit?
+Did you pay for your visit?
-Did you paid for your visit?
-Did you paed for your visit?
29. Which of the verbs is irregular?
тест_30. Choose the correct verb:
He …….. a kitten yesterday! I don’t want to be friends with him anymore!
Авторские права принадлежат редактору Черных Анастасии Кирилловне