Тесты по грамматике английского языка с ответами для магистратуры
Кафедра иностранных языков
МЕТОДИЧЕСКАЯ РАЗРАБОТКА по английскому языку
Тесты по грамматике английского языка с ответами
Тесты для студентов всех факультетов и специальностей поступающих в магистратуру.
Тесты по английскому языку составлена для студентов курсов всех факультетов и специальностей, поступающих в магистратуру.
Тесты предназначены как для вступительных экзаменов в магистратуру, так и для аудиторной и самостоятельной работы студентов для контроля грамматических навыков и знаний студентов, и представляет собой сборник тестов, подобранных авторами из различных источников художественной и научной литературы, представляющих собой оригинальные предложения, составленные носителями языка, и организованных по степени возрастания сложности грамматического материала.
Методическая разработка имеет целью помочь студентам в освоении программных общеобразовательных тем, а также обеспечить контроль знаний студентов.
Выберете правильные варианты ответов:
1. What is this? … is my exercise-book.
2. There is … pen on the table.
3. … car is this?
4. I’m cold. …open the window.
a. a not
5. He … to the University by tram.
a. is going
e. are going
6. Nick … a book now.
a. is reading
b. are reading
c. read will read
d. had read
7. I like potatoes, but I … them everyday.
a. haven’t eat
b. not eat
c. doesn’t eat
d. don’t eat
e. isn’t eating
8. I … to see my friend tomorrow.
a. are going
b. have going
c. is going
d. were going
e. am going
9. She didn’t … breakfast yesterday.
10. I can swim, but my friend …
a. is not
11. … I take your pen?
b. will be able
12. Must I wear these shoes? – No, you…
13. My grandfather … to leave school when he was 15.
e. had to
14. I … speak French last year.
b. may not
c. must not
15. You will … speak English in 3 years.
d. be able to
e. were able to
16. When I called him, he … supper.
a. has having
b. was have
c. was having
d. is having
e. were having
17. They … up late yesterday.
c. has got
18. It is the … book I have ever read.
19. Where … go? Let’s go to the cinema.
a. won’t we
b. is we
c. have we
d. shall we
e. are we
20. What has she … ?
21. There … many students in the room now.
22. There … a university in the centre of the city.
23. I can’t see … on my table.
24. What … you going to do tonight?
25. There … any sugar in the tea.
26. We … in Moscow last year.
b. is living
c. has living
27. Where … she work?
28. ... speaks English well?
29. How many theatres … there in your city now?
30. What … you do tomorrow?
c. will be
d. shall be
31. He said that he … at the plant last year.
a. are having
d. had lived
32. Let … tell his friends about his city.
33. My friend … breakfast when I called him.
a. were having
b. will having
c. are having
d. was having
e. is having
34. What … do you want to read?
35. Which is the … river in our country?
36. There was … in the room.
37. Who … you this story yesterday?
38. When we came in, the film … already begun.
39. The work … done well two days ago.
a. has done
b. was done
c. has been done
d. was do
40. Books by Dickens … many times.
a. is publishing
b. have published
c. are published
d. were published
e. is published
41. What … you do every day?
42. This problem … tomorrow.
a. will be discussed
b. have been discussed
c. is discussing
d. will discuss
e. had discussed
43. I wonder, why there are so … people.
44. I am sorry… I come in?
45. I … do this work yesterday. I was busy.
46. What … you doing here?
47. He … going to translate this article.
48. These pictures … by a young painter last year.
a. are painted
b. were painted
c. is painted
d. will be painted
e. have been painted
49. I … know him.
50. … go to the library.
51. Do you often … English to your teacher?
52. … of you likes to speak French?
53. … of you lives in the centre of Moscow?
54. How long does your working day …?
a. has lasted
b. is lasting
55. My sister works ...
d. not many
56. What … they discussing now?
57. Will you … at home tomorrow?
58. They … here an hour ago.
b. have been
59. I wrote him a letter …
c. last month
d. this month
60. … children don’t like to play football.
61. There … many children in the park yesterday.
62. Where … we get these journals?
63. … I ask you a question? – Certainly.
64. He … come yet.
65. I was waiting … you at 5 o’clock yesterday.
66. Have you … the translation yet?
67. Is … a library at your office?
68. These books are too difficult .. me.
69. …you know about it yesterday?
70. You can help me, … you?
71. You didn’t see him last week, … you?
72. … usually takes me half an hour to get to my office.
73. I’m hurrying … the University.
74. What is he afraid … ?
75. There … a lot of students at the lecture tomorrow.
b. will be
c. will have
d. will can
76. He won’t go to the cinema tomorrow, … he?
c. won’t be
77. Here is the man … wanted to speak to you.
a. which of
78. He will come back … Simferopol in June.
79. I didn’t do my work …. I was busy.
a. that’s why
c. in order to
80. … you swim last year?
c. was able
d. will be able
e. could able
81. I … seen him this week.
82. You were waiting for me at 2 o’clock yesterday, … you?
83. Mr. Green won’t be able to come, .. he?
84. He … a cup of coffee when the telephone rang.
b. are drinking
c. is drinking
e. was drinking
85. The company has so … money.
e. the least
86. I … going to invite you to my birthday party.
87. You … English before entering the University
a. has study
b. has studied
c. had studied
d. had study
88. New York is the … city in the USA.
a. most large
e. much largest
89. Who is your … friend?
d. more better
90. He … always waited for.
91. Who … asked when you came in?
c. was being
e. were being
92. Many new houses … built in our city lately.
a. has been
b. had been
c. have been
d. have being
93. I … wait for him now. I am very busy.
94. He … many friends here.
e. had had
95. Will you … to come tomorrow?
a. will able
b. had able
c. was able
e. be able
96. You must … to answer all my questions.
a. was ready
b. be ready
c. is ready
d. are ready
97. … you learn English?
98. How many lessons … you have every day?
99. You like to watch TV- programmes, … you?
100. What … your favourite subject at school?
Ответы к тестам для магистрантов:
Тесты по грамматике английского языка с ответами для магистратуры - 3.0 out of