Тесты по английскому языку с ответами
301. We’ll discuss all the problems … at the last meeting.
302. Be reasonable and don’t go out … this rainy weather
303. The sun was slowly disappearing … the mountains.
304. Have you travelled … ?
305. This island … two hundred years ago.
C. was discovered
306. Are you going to have … work to do tomorrow?
307. If you have got the flu you … go to see a doctor.
308. Let me … you.
309. They didn’t have time to come to see you, …?
C. did they
310. I … hardly recognize him when I saw him.
311. What will you do if he …?
B. is late
312. I wonder if he … in time or not.
A. will come
313. He was asked what TV shows he … watching.
314. They asked my friend how well he … his winter holiday.
C. had spent
315. What … do you want to pack?
316. If you want to pack many things, take … suitcase.
317. They … at the table when I began to tell this story.
b. were sitting
318. He asked me … his mother about it.
E. not to tell
319. It was … a comfortable flat.
320. The article is … difficult.
321. Yesterday was the … day in my life.
322. This room is much … than that one.
323. If you get off at the next stop you’ll get to the University … .
324. It often … here.
325. I hope it … for you to listen to him.
C. will be interesting
326. … of them told me to come.
327. Could you tell me … about this writer’s life?
328. What’s the name of the student … a report now.
329. … the language I couldn’t understand anything
A. not knowing
330. Nobody wanted to go … .
331. Nothing could make him … this advice.
332. I don’t know how important the news … .
333. … she nor her sister came to the party.
334. I go to the college. – …
D. so does he
335. We’ll be glad to see you. – … .
A. so am I
336. We haven’t finished our work yet. – … .
D. neither has he
337. They aren’t going to work tomorrow. – … .
B. nor are we
338. Don’t worry. … Nick or Peter knows his address.
339. What is the name of the man … on the phone now.
340. … in London for about a week, I could tell them many interesting things.
341. The news … yesterday impressed everybody.
342. I think he … many questions when he stops speaking.
A. will be asked
343. All the letters … by 5 o’clock.
D. will have been written
344. What … on the other side of the river now.
C. is being built
345. Here is … man you wanted to talk to.
346. … Browns haven’t come yet.
347. When we met on … Friday, Peter told me everything.
348. I wondered what … .
D. they were laughing at
349. Do you feel … now?
350. I’ll let you … when he will come.
351. I don’t mind … helping you.
352. In this season there is only one way of getting there – … plane.
353. After looking … all the magazines, he came across a very interesting article about England.
354. He sat in the hall … taking off his coat.
355. I’ll go there … two days.
356. What is the reason … your being so upset.
357. I invited him … my place.
358. I am very much pleased … the progress you have made lately.
359. Why didn’t you mention the fact then? I … come and helped you.
E. would have
360. If he … more, he would succeed in setting a record.
361. A new town … to be built in this area.
A. is supposed
362. Zhukovskiy … to have been a wonderful lecturer and teacher.
C. is known
363. We saw him … along the opposite side of the street.
364. Children … go to bed early.
365. I … to be there at 5 o’clock
366. You (не должен был) do it yesterday.
B. didn’t have to
367. You (не следует) tell her about it.
368. He hasn’t done the work … .
369. What … books by Jack London did you read?
370. I thought you … busy now.
371. He will work at the plant after he … school.
372. I didn’t know that your friend … for a holiday without you.
E. would go
373. he told me … this work today.
A. not to do
374. Let’s go to the theatre together, … ?
D. shall we
375. I … the house in ten minutes.
d. am leaving
376. The girl … usually works at this desk is on holiday now.
377. The cable … has just arrived is very important.
378. … of you has seen a TV interview today?
379. What’s the … way to the station?
380. Do you feel … today? No, doctor! I feel better.
381. Which design is …?
D. most more modern
382. Let’s go by air. It’s … .
D. much more convenient
383. The problem is … than you think.
B. more important
384. We … tennis from five till seven yesterday.
E. were playing
385. I hope we … to settle everything in the near future.
A. will be able
386. How long … it take you to do this work.
387. Will you come back soon? – … 10 minutes.
388. We didn’t find … there.
389. … of us will help you to adjust the machine.
390. It never … here.
391. Go straight until you … to the traffic lights.
392. If it … dry and sunny, we’ll go to the country.
393. Do you agree that twenty-four hours isn’t … to do we all have to do.
394. If it … , we’ll go to the country.
B. doesn’t rain
395. If I … you I wouldn’t waste so much time on it.
396. You would make better progress if you … harder.
397. We … so much time yesterday if everybody had come in time.
C. wouldn’t have wasted
398. If I had known he was ill, I … him.
E. would have visited
399. All the documents always … in order.
B. are kept
400. The house … now.
A. is being built now